The official W.Ky Buildoff Poll

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Build off saw

• 066/660

Votes: 66 62.3%

Votes: 40 37.7%

• Total voters
Anyone care to share what a good BD number would be? I have mine at 19 now and am thinking of going up some more but am starting to get a bit nervous as these transfers are getting BIIG.....

date march 24, sat

location murray ky. zip 42071

people who already paid for 66 build off chain
1. wiggs
2. mastermind
3. young (me)
4. mdavlee
5. ECopsey
6. blsnelling‎
7. subhunter
8. komatsuvarna

planning to pay

a. FarmerBoy
b. wheelman
c. nwpalumberjack
d. J.Walker

The best running 066 I've ran had around 20 degrees blowdown. :)

20° Blowdown........

[video=youtube;sBcB4wmzYMI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBcB4wmzYMI&feature=plcp&context=C4cbb29dVDvjVQa1PpcFPyudbfyjPLXyL7Pm4LdKaVNXC4hNfC6cY=[/video]

My 066 has 19° of blowdown. It seems to run pretty good. :biggrin:

I got mine put back together and it seems to like the higher transfer better than before. It does runn good!

for chits and giggles ill have a 404 full comp 32in bar and chain with 404x7 and 8 sprockets. whos wants some hahahaha.

well here is mine. 8 pin 24" b/c. This was the biggest piece of wood I had laying around. Think its hickory
I filled the saw up with gas just before these three cuts and it used almost half a tank.....
<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Q_XOKOYYr4s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

well here is mine. 8 pin 24" b/c. This was the biggest piece of wood I had laying around. Think its hickory
I filled the saw up with gas just before these three cuts and it used almost half a tank.....
<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Q_XOKOYYr4s" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

takes lots of fuel to make lots of power. :jester:

I see all the builders names on the list, but I don't see any non-builders. I'm going to add a section for the other guys coming to the GTG. It's fun to watch the list and see who all and how many are coming.

Date March 24, Sat

Location Murray KY zip 42071

People who already paid for 66 build off chain

1. wiggs
2. mastermind
3. young (me)
4. mdavlee
5. ECopsey
6. blsnelling‎
7. subhunter
8. komatsuvarna

Planning to pay

a. FarmerBoy
b. wheelman
c. nwpalumberjack
d. J.Walker

People coming to GTG, but not in Buildoff

Pendagator

Last edited:
I see all the builders names on the list, but I don't see any non-builders. I'm going to add a section for the other guys coming to the GTG. It's fun to watch the list and see who all and how many are coming.

Date March 24, Sat

1. wiggs
2. mastermind
3. young (me)
4. mdavlee
5. ECopsey
6. blsnelling‎
7. subhunter
8. komatsuvarna

Planning to pay

a. FarmerBoy
b. wheelman
c. nwpalumberjack
d. J.Walker

People coming to GTG, but not in Buildoff

Pendagator

2.rburg

btw anybody want to do a gtg swap meet ???

I don't have anything to swap, but I'm looking for Ryobi 31cc weed wackers. I think newer versions are also branded McCulloch and Troybilt like here We've Got Engines! The trimmer part doesn't have to work, needs to have good compression and potential to run.

I'm also looking for a McCulloch 250, prefer a late model with good compression. If you have one pm me the serial # and I'll look it up.

Date March 24, Sat

1. wiggs
2. mastermind
3. young (me)
4. mdavlee
5. ECopsey
6. blsnelling‎
7. subhunter
8. komatsuvarna

Planning to pay