The official W.Ky Buildoff Poll

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Build off saw

• 066/660

Votes: 66 62.3%

Votes: 40 37.7%

• Total voters
If anybody has a known good coil for a Homelite 1130G, I would love to do some money tradin at the GTG for one....

I've got to put my OE 346 back together after having Nik cut the base. After that, I'll file a few chains, mix some fuel, and be ready to go.

Do I stand a chance????

[video=youtube;LBkJPZ0Hhmc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBkJPZ0Hhmc[/video]

Ok guys, the time is drawing near. :)

I need to get a head count of who all is coming so I know how many burgers and what not's to get. Im gonna supply all the meat, baked beans, sweet tea and stuff and if yall want to bring a side item or two liter or somethin that would be awesome. I figured id start a post with the list of who I know is coming, and yall can copy and paste it and add your name, and if you plan on bringing somethin or whatever.

Even though this is a "buildoff" GTG, its alot more than just that. There will be plenty of wood to saw on, and a great bunch of guys to run with, so just cause you dont have a buildoff entry, dont sweat it, come on down. It will be well worth your trip. :) Ill try to keep my PM box cleared, so hit me up for directions if you need em.

Off the top of my head, here is who I know is coming thus far.....

1.Moobs
2.Blsnelling
3.Woodchcuk'r
4.Ecopsey
5.Young
6.Komatsuvarna
7.Rms61moparman & Sheila
8.Fatguy
9.Andyshine77
10.....ok my head hurts, yall get the idea.....

Ok guys, the time is drawing near. :)

I need to get a head count of who all is coming so I know how many burgers and what not's to get. Im gonna supply all the meat, baked beans, sweet tea and stuff and if yall want to bring a side item or two liter or somethin that would be awesome. I figured id start a post with the list of who I know is coming, and yall can copy and paste it and add your name, and if you plan on bringing somethin or whatever.

Even though this is a "buildoff" GTG, its alot more than just that. There will be plenty of wood to saw on, and a great bunch of guys to run with, so just cause you dont have a buildoff entry, dont sweat it, come on down. It will be well worth your trip. :) Ill try to keep my PM box cleared, so hit me up for directions if you need em.

Off the top of my head, here is who I know is coming thus far.....

1.Moobs (Bringing hot dog and hamburger buns and homemade coleslaw)
2.Blsnelling
3.Woodchcuk'r
4.Ecopsey
5.Young
6.Komatsuvarna
7.Rms61moparman & Sheila
8.Fatguy
9.Andyshine77
10.....ok my head hurts, yall get the idea.....

How's that????????????? :)

well hell, if you guys won't come to me maybe i'll have to come to you.
i have not kept up with this thread so i need date time and adress.
i'll have to clear it with work and wife but i'll try

1.Moobs
2.Blsnelling
3.Woodchcuk'r
4.Ecopsey
5.Young
6.Komatsuvarna
7.Rms61moparman & Sheila
8.Fatguy
9.Andyshine77
10.Pendagator

Last edited: