The rain stopped, a cool front is here...and...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MotorSeven

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I am headed up the ridge to drop some trees. :clap:

The dozer guy will be here in a week to put in my driveway. So I need to get all the firewood and mill lumber cut and out of his way before he pushes it off the embankment. I am really liking this weather!

RD

Rain stopped here last night and we're supposed to dip into the 40s for a couple days this week. Unfortunately, the wood I have to cut is in a wet field and it'll have to wait till it dries or freezes. It's 2010/2011 wood anyway so it can wait a few weeks.

Ian

Today is the last day of sunshine in the Great Northwest. The "faucet" turns on tomorrow (just in time for deer season).:clap: Rain and low 60s all week.

I got 3 pines & 4 poplars down. 3 of the poplars were standing dead w/ no limbs.....I hate cutting dead trees, the damn things don't want to go in any particular direction. Two went down no prob, the third(70') hung up on a few tiny limbs of an adjoining oak tree. It took some time to get it off the stump, then....yep, it hit the ground...still hung up....argggg. I'm thinking C-4:cool:

RD

I am right with you on the weather issue, we have had some torrential rains here in Georgia, but finally things are beginning to dry out.Hopefully with some luck we can begin again with our woodcutting.

Back