The Tree is down! Video Page 3 :)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay heres the drop, if your ADD just skip to 3:00 to watch it fall.

Fyi, like I stated in the post on YouTube, I had Marc cut it high because those 2 tree stumps are becomming the base for an outdoor bar table.

Im no beer snob here... I prefer porters and stouts (Fullers London porter and Samuel smiths oatmeal stout being up on my list)

But of its hot outside and im mowing the lawn or playing cornhole outside im usually just going through a case of one of the water beers (miller, bud or coors light)

Like them all, hell pretty much any beer that doesnt have a fruit taste to it I like...

Coors light ok? My boys first birthday was tonight so naturally we had six cases of beer on ice. Miller and coors.
Lol thats how my family does it too.. also you reminded me of that Irish joke about a father and his sons first drink... for those of you who don't know, here it is....

I was reading an article last night about fathers and sons, and memories came flooding back of the time I took my son out for his first pint.

Off we went to our local pub which is only two blocks from the house.

I got him a Guinness. He didn't like it, so I drank it.

Then I got him a Stroh's, he didn't like that either, so I drank it.

It was the same with the Molson's and the Labatt's.

I thought maybe he'd like whiskey better than beer so we tried a few of those. He didn't like that either.

By the time I realized he just didn't like to drink, I could hardly push the stroller back home.

I usually don't like fruity beer, but I have taken a liking to Bud Light Apple.. it tastes more like apple than most apple juice. Of course when I'm drinking that I don't consider myself to be drinking beer.. I'm drinking apple juice!

Gonna make lumber ? or firewood ?
Wood's getting used for firewood.
I honestly just heard about chainsaw milling and have been looking at Kits and videos almost non-stop since last night... I really like the idea.. But, I really have no use for the wood as it stands now either... I mean I can come up with something... but it isn't practical as of right now.

I got a popup from Google/YouTube that said
"Do you want to stabilize your video through video enhancement?"
Apprently that is code for "Do you want to make your video look like your tripping on acid?"

Goodness watching the trees "bend" in that video now made me call it a night...lol

Latest posts

Back