The Ultimate Portable Milling Machine...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Talk about mobile on the spot wherever you want!!!

They made 2x's and 4x's...

That's some cool frijoles there...

Rick

Some have to undrestand that it is in Honduras. To them, a cost of a snap string would be the cost of more oil or gas or another chain. Somehow, someway, they figured it out.

I think it's cool that they are doing it freehand with some descent results. I'm sure most of it does not come out square, but to do it by freehand, I think it says a lot about these two young lads and the mastermid...

The saw looks big, so I'm sure the weight helps in controlling the cuts.

Rick

Impressive - I bet they feel the work at knock off time...

Not bad looking timber though - can't tell much but looks straight and sqare. Like the two hands on the rear handle...
The saw looks big, so I'm sure the weight helps in controlling the cuts.

Rick
Either an 051 or 076 - prolly even MS051 or MS076

Yeah, they do alright for sure.

They are skillfull enough to depend on the tape and I could hear the mastermind at minute 4.21 or so tell the sawyer, "move it over, you're crooked/not square."

I heard that alaskan and other similar mills are outlawed in a number of countries, probably because large company milling interests want the forests locked up for their exclusive use, so freehand sawing is about the only way they can go.

Back