The War Wagon Chronicles

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is the "perfect mess" . We have been warm and fighting mud. The heavy snow came on muddy, unfrozen ground. Now it will be a icy mess on top and mud under that. It is OK , just another adventure. Hell it might be 70F in 70 days.

Or it could be like this right before April 1st............ That was at the end of March last year

1704873680233.jpeg

Where I plowed will be a sheet of ice now. You are damned if you do and damned of you don't.
Yea the roads had some ice after they plowed where everyone drove on. Supposed to get another round or two of the same 💩 then temps are going down into the single digits 🥶 I'm sure the dirt roads will be ice I couldn't believe most of the schools were open

It is the "perfect mess" . We have been warm and fighting mud. The heavy snow came on muddy, unfrozen ground. Now it will be a icy mess on top and mud under that. It is OK , just another adventure. Hell it might be 70F in 70 days.

Or it could be like this right before April 1st............ That was at the end of March last year

View attachment 1142949
I see daylight under the chain on the top rail🤔

Yea the roads had some ice after they plowed where everyone drove on. Supposed to get another round or two of the same 💩 then temps are going down into the single digits 🥶 I'm sure the dirt roads will be ice I couldn't believe most of the schools were open
Schools were out Tuesday and Wednesday here. They are in today but will be out Monday for MLK day

I am still amazed by the dogs. I carried mine to the truck a week ago Tuesday for a trip to the vet that I thought was going to end with him coming home in a box.

Ten hours later he jumps out and says "Dad why did ya take me to town"

Latest posts

Back