The we need to help Stump rebuild a shop, replace tools, replace saws thread.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just out of curiosity, you didn't happen to use the Zama C2 I sent you on that 10-10, or did you?

If my carb is on there, I will probably buy some tickets... if not, I might buy tickets anyhow. :)

Nope. That Zama is still on the shelf Kyle. The raffle 10-10A has a good 2-needle Walbro SDC already.

Let's kick this back to the top. Come on guys.....................................kick some money into the Stumpy fund. Do it in an increment divideable (is that a word?) by 10. You'll get one 'ticket' for the raffle for each $10. Drawing's on 01/31/2012.

I get paid on the 27th and it looks like I'll have some cash left over after buying this with my check;

attachment.php

AHH, where did the 272-VW thread go????

I posted to the 272 VW motorsport thread last night, and can't find it today? What happened to it?
Am I in trouble? JR

No most likely got deleted. Lets not talk about it here.

Your absolutely right. I meant to start a new thread, but hit reply to on here somehow. I did start a new thread though. Sorry bout the mistake, this thread is way more important than what I was talking about. I'm a bit sad that there is not more going on here. JR

Stump, I just went through your photobucket looking at the pictures of how you are setting up your new "shop". It is looking good and I'm going to steal a few of your ideas for using space and storing tools.

Good to see you getting cooped up. Ya' gonna wear a nice fluffy rooster tail while you work in there? Maybe borrow an old big bird costume?:hmm3grin2orange:

Mr. HE:cool:

This thread will wind back up in a few days for the drawing. :rock:

What!?! There's an Art contest? I'm pretty good at drawing with charcoal, but please don't tell me this has to be done in pastels......:msp_scared: I'm constantly mixing up Mauve, and Fuschia seeing as how I'm Red/ Green colorblind I'm sure you understand............:(

Not many more days left on this one Guys better git in while you can!!!!!!!

WSC do you have a list of what all is being raffled in this thread I can't remember and don't have time to read the whole thread to bring it all forward.

Latest posts

Back