The younger the better....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

isaaccarlson

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
He is two here...and lovin' it!
View attachment 122533
attachment.php

Looking Good...At that age, Ya' can't stop them from being the little helper !

:clap: enjoy it while you can,the joy of helping Dad seems to go away with time.

But it comes back...at 28 i like nothing more than working outside or hunting with my dad. Probably 10 years there that we didnt do it enough, but the last 4-5 years we do quite a bit together. Deer and turkey hunting and cutting and splitting wood. I just get the brunt of the work now! But its ok bye me. Part of the reason i moved back here after college.

Awesome. My 2 yr old boy has a toy husky chainsaw. He carries it everywhere. He is literally my shadow!! Everywhere I go he says, "I cut" They're so fun at that age.

he loves the sound of that 390 workin!!!

I just need to get a couple more sets of ear plugs, as it is hard for me to wear them when they are on my wife!!!!

Great pics..... its nice when firewood is a family affair (even though i wasn't nuts about doing it with my dad when i was a teenager).

I have a 2 year old son the same way and a 1 yr old daughter who is starting to get into the "helping dad" stage. I figure next year the boy can get a paper route and start the rent coming.

My little guy just started walking the other day. Prior he would scoot around and pick up wood chips that I dropped as I carried it into the house and put them on the hearth. Cracks me up, and I can't wait until the weather breaks round here. He ought to be walking sturdy enough to become a stick picker by April. :clap:

Latest posts

Back