Think about buy a 1994 Nissan UD 1400 dump

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

26newtreeguy

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
1994 Nissan UD 1400, 5 Speed, Diesel 10'Dump Body,New Tires & Clutch, Truck Runs & Drives Great Low Miles

I was wondering what you all think about this truck, My other truck I am using right know is 87 Ford F350 6.9 diesel with alot of holes in it because it has been worked really hard. With unkown miles.

Last edited:
Well I had 87 ford f350 6.9 diesel for over the past four years. I believe this other truck is alot safer than my old one. The person is selling it for $6000.00. What should offer for that truck? He said it has under 50,000 miles. Just want to stop putting money in the old ford. The truck has only had one owner. So do you think about it? Do any one of you have the same kind of truck or similar? I'm going to drive two hours to look at it on saturday. Thanks for any help.
Carl

Last edited:
Cab Over

I can't say enough good things about the tilt cab design. The turning radius amazes me every time. I've got a '04 W4500 with a 14ft box and love it. It's got a better turning radius than my pickup! (1500HD)

How many miles do you put on the truck per year? Gas vs. Diesel is a long standing debate. Gas was the better choice for me, but your situation may be quite different. Also do you have someone to service this truck? It can be problematic trying to find someone to work on these that won't charge you an arm and leg.

My 2 cents....

Back