think mammas going home.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tony marks

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
after a long struggle with alshiemers.
mamma went into total kidney failure...
got the call today and went out an caught everything i could . so i can go down ..if u are so inclined,, pray that its easy ,, no tellin how long she may last but she was tough.depends on whether shes fighting it or not. got a feeling shes ready to go. u can also pray that miss dicy will put in a good word for u...thats what i been doing... that an grieving.
strange how it feels to cry if u not familar with it...god bless all of u. no answeres neccessary as i know u fellas know im hurtin . but thats life ... ill be leaving soon as i feel like,, i can make the trip. 155 miles.. not much but i been on adrenalin since about 1 pm. when i found out. i wont answer probably but rite now im in limbo . stunned i guess u could call it. mammas just mamma . nuff said.

Our prayers and thoughts are with your Mom Tony. She sounds like a fighter just like my Mom who has fought multiple severe medical problems over the years.

May love and peace be with her and keep strong, she knows what a good son she has.
Rob.

God bless you and yours Tony in this sad time. If it is time for your momma to pass, may she go quickly and painlessly.

Our thoughts and Prayers go out to you!

Take Care

Matt + Family

Tony-

Sorry to hear about your Mothers health. My prayers are with you and your family.

-drew

Tony
I am sure that all of our AS members have you and your mother in our prayers. I have noticed before that your mother is a tough old girl and you should consider yourself lucky that she pass that trait down to at least one of her sibling.From the few phone conversations that we had,I am sure that you are the same way.
I hope things work out for the best and by all means be careful on your trip.You are a major part of this site and we don't want anything to happen to you.
Dan

Alzheimers. You've all had a rough ride. Remember the good times, as she was. Your mom. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Mike and Che

PP372

HI All
It looks like Tony could use a little cheering up right now.
As far as I can tell Tony never received the 372 that I gave him.I really don't think that EricE shipped it out yet.My last reply from him was that he has been busy and didn't get it shipped out and he would do it next week.I gave Tony that saw on 7/21/03 its now almost a month later and the saw still didn't make it from Pa to NC.Lets all get together and flood EricEs inbox asking him if he shipped the saw out to Tony yet.
Maybe when Tony gets back from his trip,he will have a box waiting for him.
Later
Dan

Tony you know you have everyone's thoughts and prayers with you at this time. You and your mother will be in my prayers as well.

Rob

My Prayers

Tony I pray for her and for you. I believe that struggle and poor health are the Lord’s way of getting one ready to come home to Him. Where she is going there is no pain.

Psalm 23

The LORD is my shepherd;
I have everything I need.
He lets me rest in green meadows;
he leads me beside peaceful streams.
He renews my strength.
He guides me along right paths,
bringing honor to his name.
Even when I walk
through the dark valley of death,[1]
I will not be afraid,
for you are close beside me.
Your rod and your staff
protect and comfort me.
You prepare a feast for me
in the presence of my enemies.
You welcome me as a guest,
anointing my head with oil.
My cup overflows with blessings.
Surely your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me
all the days of my life,
and I will live in the house of the LORD
forever.

John 14:1-4

"Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. You know the way to the place where I am going."

Latest posts

Back