Think this guys in trouble?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He is definetly stuck I wish I had a scanner I would post a pic of when I parked my 325 Cat excavator to close to the hole I was digging it rained out and you can guess what happened next:eek: it fell in the hole and was buried half way up the stick kinda looks like that pic but all mud I ended up having to shovel my way back into the cab and had my buddy pull it out with his D9 cat...

Later Rob

My dad's 71 and semi-retired now. He told us a story when him & a friend worked for a contractor running bulldozers to drain a swamp. Seems they spent most of their day pulling each other out of the mud when one or the other got stuck. So the boss shows up and want to know why they didn't finished yet. He figures to give them a lesson in 'dozer driving, hops on one of the machines, and in one pass gets it planted! Dad said the guy never said a word, just got off the machine, slogged out through the mud, jumped in his pickup and left.

He said him & his friend could barely wait 'till the boss left to break out laughing.

Latest posts

Back