Thinking outside the box ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I seem to remember the smae thing, but that ther may have been a long term care problem and not totally due to the move method.

That particular move involved air excavation of most of the soil to reduce the mass too.

John Paul Sanborn said:
I

As for the Helo-Op removal/move, Disney does it frequently. What they do is put 3 lare eye bolts in the trunk at the bablace point and do the bick from ther. For them the tre is just a prop, so reducing the SULE is not in the equasion for them.

I
Okay John, I got Helicopter, Disney, 3 large eyebolts, balance point, doing the pick? from there. tree is just a prop. and equation but WHAT is SULE?

jps, seriously, did some1 hit you on the head 2day or get your password? you all right dude. theres like eight miscues in your post. not like you. :alien:

I'm not sure the chopper would be all that much more expensive. If you can take a smallish dry tree in one cut, that chopper would only be rented for like an hour!

What is a crane for a day?

love
nick

jason j ladue said:
jps, seriously, did some1 hit you on the head 2day or get your password? you all right dude. theres like eight miscues in your post. not like you. :alien:

He don't know me very well, do he?! :laugh: (should Igive Bugs the quote here :))

But I must agree,
that was bad,
even for me.

Safe
Usefule
Life
Expectancey

I just assumed that Tom, Guy, myself and a few others had used the acronym enough to make it common.

Here is a search on the term tree + SULE there are a numbe of good hits there.

Nick, the helo can be an order of magnitude higher then a crane, even if it is feasible to use in the site.

Back