This is where I go to restore some calm to my brain

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

echomeister

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I posted this here because it's the most serene and relaxing sub forum on the site.
The world is absolutely nuts, but here you see good outdoor pictures of wilderness, firewood stacks, firepits, trucks and tractors. This forum is basically free psychiatric service. Nobody talking controversial stuff on this one just wood and burning and saws and good times. I love the outdoor pics, please post every good pic you have of your firewood related locations.

3a0b78ddc5a4cf4e683c9c81d6c16bc9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

IMG_20180602_205238.jpg IMG_20180525_193339.jpg IMG_20171021_112119.jpg IMG_20170622_195746.jpg

I work a ton of hours and usually living in a motel away from home all week so my wood time is my wind down time. My grandchildren are my helpers sometimes. I likely spend more hours with them that their parents do. My kids grew up the same way. I worked all the time and they spent time with my Dad, what goes around comes around, my son will realize that at the same age I did I bet.

Last weekend I took the kids to walk our family property that has been in the family since my great grandfather. Amazingly there were almost no bugs out there and the kids had a blast. My youngest son asked if we could go back the next day lol.

0C5EA3E2-C1B5-4A44-A4C8-3702AD6223AF.png
(It’s a challenge to get all 5 to smile at the same time while keeping their hands at their sides)

Last weekend I took the kids to walk our family property that has been in the family since my great grandfather. Amazingly there were almost no bugs out there and the kids had a blast. My youngest son asked if we could go back the next day lol.

View attachment 673582
(It’s a challenge to get all 5 to smile at the same time while keeping their hands at their sides)
You think getting 5 kids to smile at the same time is hard, try doing this. Josh may be able to rival my wife's handy work with the camera.
GsZ8pRg.jpg

Back