This SITE should carry a warning!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rwoods

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
After determining that yet another purchased parts saw could actually be fixed, I believe this site should carry a warning that must be clicked as read before one is permitted to enter this site. I propose something along the order of this:

:chainsawguy: WARNING ENTER THIS SITE AT YOUR OWN RISK WARNING :chainsawguy:

This site contains a highly contagious virus for which there is no known cure or vaccine. Nor has any suave been approved for the incessant itching and insatiable appetite. Some claim temporary relief through the direct and liberal application of pre-mix, although the proper oil to gasoline ratio is highly debated among the many afflicted site members. There are multiple strains of the virus, many of which have difficult to spell and/or foreign sounding names, but they are generally distinguished and referred to by color or by objects that are associated with particular colors. Among the most common strains are yellow, orange, dreamsicle and red. It is not known how long one can live once the virus takes hold; researchers have noted however a direct correlation to the degree of support shown by immediate family members. If symptoms include more than two colors, you are a goner.

Ron

After determining that yet another purchased parts saw could actually be fixed, I believe this site should carry a warning that must be clicked as read before one is permitted to enter this site. I propose something along the order of this:

:chainsawguy: WARNING ENTER THIS SITE AT YOUR OWN RISK WARNING :chainsawguy:

This site contains a highly contagious virus for which there is no known cure or vaccine. Nor has any suave been approved for the incessant itching and insatiable appetite. Some claim temporary relief through the direct and liberal application of pre-mix, although the proper oil to gasoline ratio is highly debated among the many afflicted site members. There are multiple strains of the virus, many of which have difficult to spell and/or foreign sounding names, but they are generally distinguished and referred to by color or by objects that are associated with particular colors. Among the most common strains are yellow, orange, dreamsicle and red. It is not known how long one can live once the virus takes hold; researchers have noted however a direct correlation to the degree of support shown by immediate family members. If symptoms include more than two colors, you are a goner.

Ron

I'm with ya on that one. Wasn't that long ago I only had two saws. I don't even know what the total is now...two dozen maybe? Going to look at a minty 1074 tomorrow, picked up a little poulan 2000 with chain brake for next to nothing yesterday....

How many you got ??????

When most new members come in they ARE warned..
sometimes only half hearted as misery loves company :)
enjoy !! it's a FUN ride !!

How many you got ??????

I had 3 just a few short months ago and I had never heard of this site muchless CAD. One saw was my granddad's that I just admire. I wanted a larger saw but didn't like the new prices. So what the heck buy an old saw and read up on it. One more became 4 more plus most of the parts for number 8. Number 9 was purchased to build # 8 only to discover all I needed was a little work and a piston which just happened to float by on EBay today with 9 minutes left. I've got to quit but now I'm drooling over beasts I didn't even know existed. Ron

I really have sent quite a few more out of here. But I think I'm gonna keep the few I have left.

I had more then double what you saw at one time.

It's definitely an addiction..............

Just think if I had a job and could really spend some money.....

I'm just glad (well not really...pissed off mostly) that I don't live somewhere with easier access to nice saws.
I don't know how many I'd have if I lived in the states.....

You're not too far from me then. I'm just over in Church Hill.

Warning Label

Here is what the label should read! Caution,this
site is capable to inflict severe hardship on the persons physical well-being. If allowed to continue, this site may cause an addictive lifelong habit of which there is no known remedy. Also, this site can cause severe damage to a person’s financial well being. Ken

I was warned but I new I had enough willpower to avoid buying saws I did not need. What I did not realize was just how many saws I needed. I was really surprised when I discovered I needed saws that didn't run

Latest posts

Back