This SITE should carry a warning!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got about 12 or 13, all but one run great. Every time I think I should sell one to get some money to buy some climbing gear or camping gear, I think of a time when having that particular saw "saved the day." I definitely need the 066 because the log truck guy typically has a few 36 inch maples or oaks in the load and I can also typically only get to the log from one side, so I need a saw that can run a big bar buried in hardwoods.

I have mostly 70-80cc saws and, I know it sounds "spoiled" but when I get a free afternoon to cut firewood, I need to cut, not sharpen chains or even change chains. When one saw gets dull, I grab another and get back at it. I've hit metal in logs and nuked three or four chains in an afternoon, but it's just awesome to be able to go in the garage and grab a fueled-up 70cc saw like the 365BB or the ported 2165 or even the old Sachs-Dolmar 119, and start cutting again.

I don't want to warn anyone. If I have to be cursed, I want them all to be.:)

We should just tell them: Hey guys, come on in to the Chainsaw forums. Don't worry about catching CAD, it's not contagious. Some of us are just crazy. :cheers:

Then, when they catch it we can all laugh at them.

I only had one when I came here, now have five. Three Stihl, two homeys. ANd I've only been around for 4 months.

I once had a Stihl 009 - Ohoooo, I now have around 30 saws in my man cave.........admittedly most are for re-sale but four are marked as being keepers...or is that five, six, seven.....oh I don't know now.........

Spud

I found this site looking for info on husky saws. I only owned ONE saw at that time. Fast foward almost three years. And I've got 9 saws and more on the way!

I only cut firewood four to five months of the year on weekends. So I only really need two "good" saws! :monkey:

G-Dang CAD!!! I own saws for small, medium, and large wood. :clap:

Mike

I found this site looking for info on husky saws. I only owned ONE saw at that time. Fast foward almost three years. And I've got 9 saws and more on the way!

I only cut firewood four to five months of the year on weekends. So I only really need two "good" saws! :monkey:

G-Dang CAD!!! I own saws for small, medium, and large wood. :clap:

Mike

Mike I hear ya! I only cut on weekends when its cold, real cold. I dont need as many as I have but I want more than I got! REJ2

Latest posts

Back