This thing is a pure beast!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can bet your hard earned money that this thing is not splitting wood for an OWB. Man they sure are small splits. To be honest IHO it looks like the splits maybe a touch small for an indoor stove also.

I agree, a new toy on my wish list. I doubt Santa will deliver something that big.

You can bet your hard earned money that this thing is not splitting wood for an OWB. Man they sure are small splits. To be honest IHO it looks like the splits maybe a touch small for an indoor stove also.
Hmm...I bet if they modified it this well it should be childs-play to have an extra splitting iron or one that produces larger splits.:rock:

Woodman6666 on here knows a thing or 3 about that machine. I believe that's him running the machine in the video.

Very cool splitter for the right size wood. Check out the price tag on it. I believe it is made by Hahn forestry.

Speedy yes, but no thanks. I don't like my splits all covered in saw dust.

A complete HFP160 Firewood Processor with hydraulically adjustable 4-way splitter head and all controls, tested, and ready for work lists for $32,500.

A complete HFP160 Firewood Processor with hydraulically adjustable 4-way splitter head and all controls, tested, and ready for work lists for $32,500.

YIPES! Hmmm...all of a sudden I'm not so partial to it!:hmm3grin2orange:

Later.....

yipes is right i will stick to my ye olde fashion splitting axe and stump.

If you already have an 80+ HP skidsteer another 32K for a processor is not too bad really. Don't think I would want to shell out 100k for the pair just to do firewood.

Back