This thing looks like it has potential

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woodman6666

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
I cant seem to attach the youtube video. If someone can just search bilke s3 For 10" and under it looks fast and low maintenance.

THAT is a real nice alternative to a commercial woodchipper! Process all the small stuff fast down to usable firewood, plus that pallet/bagging system is great.

Cut, split, and stacked. Nice. The small stuff is a drag to process by hand.

Cut, split, and stacked. Nice. The small stuff is a drag to process by hand.

It gets tedious! But, if you like doing it it isn't that bad. I like small saw trigger time a *lot* and I like how the stacks grow. But that machine, wow, what a cool idea instead of chipping. Plus, tractor mount! Right up to the tree, process the branches, take that back, come back, get all the medium and big stuff..no big mess left anywhere!!

I guesstimate I consistently get around a third more wood in the stacks by cutting small. It adds up!

I am going to go look at some more vids of that thing.....

What is that thing for? Making kindling? Looked like he was feeding brush into it.

That's firewood! Look at it again. Yes, it doesn't look like six inch thick splits from whopper rounds, but believe or nuts, you get a lot of BTUs from the smaller stuff, and some out of that thing were coming out split in half.

You have to watch some of the other videos of it with a log deck and running 8" or so stuff thru it
It just looks like virtually no maintenance. and with the self feed belt and the output conveyor slick
I have emailed the company but no response, cant find a distributor in the US.
I think having this thing sitting beside my processor and anything 10" and under throw on this thing and over on the processor, the beauty of throwing a log on it and it does the rest.
'

You have to watch some of the other videos of it with a log deck and running 8" or so stuff thru it
It just looks like virtually no maintenance. and with the self feed belt and the output conveyor slick
I have emailed the company but no response, cant find a distributor in the US.
I think having this thing sitting beside my processor and anything 10" and under throw on this thing and over on the processor, the beauty of throwing a log on it and it does the rest.
'
Paid mine today, shipped next week, Can t wait

Sent from my SM-J700H using Tapatalk

THAT is a real nice alternative to a commercial woodchipper! Process all the small stuff fast down to usable firewood, plus that pallet/bagging system is great.
Not too crazy about the unguarded PTO shaft but the unit works well.

Back