This Weekends Accomplishment (Pics & Vid)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kunes

The Kid
Reaction score
This is what i've been doing this weekend.

My Wood getting ready to be split nothing compared to some of you guys on here:dizzy:
DSC01629.jpg

Slednecks594

towing some logs (small ones destined for the brush fire)
DSC01632.jpg

SnaPPer
DSC01633.jpg

hope you enjoyed:popcorn:

Last edited:
editing software will make pics smaller

You need a bigger chain.
Is that orange thing running through the woods, the extension cord for your chain saw?
BTW your video will not work for me..

You need a bigger chain.
Is that orange thing running through the woods, the extension cord for your chain saw?
BTW your video will not work for me..

chains already too big...
extension cord is for my sawzall, i was cutting out roots..
did you click the link in my second post..

There is no link in your second post...Now you have made me feel guilty and I am just gonna have to carry my digital camera out and take some shots of my wood hauling/working rigs...My Kubota B7500...my Honda Foreman 450 ES..My splitter....My '07 K3500 Duramax 1 ton dump...etc...I hope I can figger out how to post the pics here. I am not the sharpest tool in the shed when it comes to computer stuff..:greenchainsaw:

There is no link in your second post...Now you have made me feel guilty and I am just gonna have to carry my digital camera out and take some shots of my wood hauling/working rigs...My Kubota B7500...my Honda Foreman 450 ES..My splitter....My '07 K3500 Duramax 1 ton dump...etc...I hope I can figger out how to post the pics here. I am not the sharpest tool in the shed when it comes to computer stuff..:greenchainsaw:

Photobucket.com use the (direct link) for pictures

here goes another try unedited i hope you enjoy the uncut haha:buttkick:

<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i149.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid149.photobucket.com/albums/s70/Slednecks594/MOV01634.flv">

Link worked!!...Pissah wheelie young fella!!...ohh..whats a photobucket???

there might be other ways of doing but this is how i do it:

1. go to photobucket.com
2.set yourself up with as a member (as you did on this site)
3. Log Yourself in
4.Upload any images you have on your computer you want to share on Arboristsite into photobucket
5.if click on one of the pictures you have uploaded to the right of the picture there will be 4 boxes with 4 different codes highlight the code that says Direct link and copy it.
6. start a new post on Arborist Site and in the toolbar when your writing your message there a yellow square with a mountian in and a sun on it, if you hover the mouse over it it will say Insert Image.
7.a little box will pop up asking you to paste the URL/Direct Link you copied from photobucket, and do so just make sure you delete the "http://" out of the box before you paste your link.

do this as much as you want. i hope you got all that if not ill be here all night..

Thanks Kunes...I appreciate the tech help. I won't take the pictures til tomorrow...got a little jetlag here. My oldest daughter works for a NASCAR entity and travels to all the races as part of her job. This weekend, I was her guest in Richmond, Virginia for the race there. I always have a ball when I fly out to a race with her for the weekend but it does take a lot out of me. All the noise, excitement, and crazy fans can wear an old fart like me out. Thinking about joining her at the Bristol night race in August...possibly Talladega in the fall..maybe a couple other races this year. Of course I will go to both races here in Loudon in June and September.

:fart:

Thanks Kunes...I appreciate the tech help. I won't take the pictures til tomorrow...got a little jetlag here. My oldest daughter works for a NASCAR entity and travels to all the races as part of her job. This weekend, I was her guest in Richmond, Virginia for the race there. I always have a ball when I fly out to a race with her for the weekend but it does take a lot out of me. All the noise, excitement, and crazy fans can wear an old fart like me out. Thinking about joining her at the Bristol night race in August...possibly Talladega in the fall..maybe a couple other races this year. Of course I will go to both races here in Loudon in June and September.

:fart:

i've never been to a single Nascar race..my brother goes to tons of them every year (although he travels the country for a living)

Ok video worked

That wheelie was some funny ****.. Be careful out there ####ing around by yourself.. I guess if it had killed you .. Mom and dad would have had video proof..
My grandpa flipped an 8 horse JCPenney lawn mower once. Pulling a picnic table that was flipped onto its top.. He snagged a fencepost and it stood straight up in the air and dumped him on his arse.
The higher the front goes up the better the weight is transferred to the tires.
Oh and tell mom to buy you a belt so your pants will stay up where they was meant to be LOL

As far as watching a race, I prefer watching it at home on the big screen TV, however, you do not get the feel for how loud...and how incredibly fast these cars go unless you see it live. I actually enjoy walking thru the garages and haulers...meeting all the cool people she interacts with more than watching the race itself.She really does have a cool job.

As far as watching a race, I prefer watching it at home on the big screen TV, however, you do not get the feel for how loud...and how incredibly fast these cars go unless you see it live. I actually enjoy walking thru the garages and haulers...meeting all the cool people she interacts with more than watching the race itself.She really does have a cool job.

those (hot passes im told) are impossible to get id be there in an instant if i had one of those.

172.jpg

Testing...Kunes...if this pic works...it is my daughter hanging out with some Elvises at Vegas a few weeks ago..

That wheelie was some funny ****.. Be careful out there ####ing around by yourself.. I guess if it had killed you .. Mom and dad would have had video proof..
My grandpa flipped an 8 horse JCPenney lawn mower once. Pulling a picnic table that was flipped onto its top.. He snagged a fencepost and it stood straight up in the air and dumped him on his arse.
The higher the front goes up the better the weight is transferred to the tires.
Oh and tell mom to buy you a belt so your pants will stay up where they was meant to be LOL

i have flipped that tractor once, ooh good times. i have a pretty good feel for how high it goes and usually have my foot right on the clutch for when it goes too big. My tractor is 9hp plenty of go. i snagged on a stump today (one i missed with my sawzall) i was in 5th gear and it stopped me dead in my tracks. and i cut the part where i pull up my pants out of the first video but that video didn't work i do have a belt but it's at my dad's house, i wore shorts to my moms house yep..

Yes...they are called hot passes...she gets them for me thru her company...the only down side to it is that you have to be at least 18 to get them. So if you are still hangin' out here in a couple years...and she is still working for the same outfit...I am sure she can hook you up with a couple passes for you and your dad...or your girlfriend...or whatever..

Yes...they are called hot passes...she gets them for me thru her company...the only down side to it is that you have to be at least 18 to get them. So if you are still hangin' out here in a couple years...and she is still working for the same outfit...I am sure she can hook you up with a couple passes for you and your dad...or your girlfriend...or whatever..

that would be neat but im pretty sure i can get some myself. my brother band (recycled percussion) maybe you've heard of them, there really good friends with Mark Martins advisor lady i don't know what there called and he can get hot passes from her.

Back