thoughts or opinions on pricing the removal of multiple trees?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1,500 to 1,800 this includes grinding. If your desperate for work go cheaper. With ivey 2,000 to 2,500 I don't need the work that bad. Follow how many hours it actually takes. My goal would be do 5 jobs for the price of 8 jobs. Not just money ahead. But less wear on crew and equiopment.

1,500 to 1,800 this includes grinding. If your desperate for work go cheaper. With ivey 2,000 to 2,500 I don't need the work that bad. Follow how many hours it actually takes. My goal would be do 5 jobs for the price of 8 jobs. Not just money ahead. But less wear on crew and equiopment.

I see thats is fair price just wont get it here!

I came in at $3200 for removal of the all 4trees, grinding of stumps, haul off of debris and removal of about 30yds of other debris in the yard. Now im pricing trimming 42 live oaks in a park for the city i live in.

Depending on the time of year they were done in, there's an hour of raking leaves and sawdust. More if you have to cut it into firewood blocks to move the wood. For us, that would be $200 just in fine cleanup.
Well my raker best not take no hour raking lol firewood blocks wtf no way 8 foot sections loaded with loading forkas!

Back