Time for a little Christmas Giving

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I must be gettin' old, because I wish to give these away...........

They are startin' to get on my nerves.......

Their bus broke down here a week ago, and I offered to let them stay upstairs.....

My wife has moved back to her mother's house for now, I don't know why.............

These gals are quite helpful and eager, but the only english that they know is: "U waan nutha beeeah?"

Anyone that wants them has to pay for the bus charter......

SOLD!!!!

No worries guys.They will be back on here in a week :msp_w00t:

I've got a few things I could give away. I have a Stihl starter handle and rope from a farm boss. A new .325 9 pin rim that fits stihl/husky, 3 short barrel husky/poulan/stihl screnches, a 14" S52 oregon safety chain used, Husky 334T clutch and sproket assy. A few poulan clutches. And one 5/32 diamond bit for dremel and other rotary tools for chainsaw sharpening. And one T27 allen wrench.

I've got a few things I could give away. I have a Stihl starter handle and rope from a farm boss. A new .325 9 pin rim that fits stihl/husky, 3 short barrel husky/poulan/stihl screnches, a 14" S52 oregon safety chain used, Husky 334T clutch and sproket assy. A few poulan clutches. And one 5/32 diamond bit for dremel and other rotary tools for chainsaw sharpening. And one T27 allen wrench.

Well...I could use the the 325 rim the screnches and dremel bit. Thats a little better LOL

Last edited:

T27 Allen or do you mean a Torx? If it is a long torx I could use that for sure, the Stihl dealer is the only people who carry them and they want a arm and a leg.

What I now have left is the Oregon 14" S52 safety chain, used Husky clutch and sprocket parts for 334T, starter handle and rope, poulan clutches, and T27 allen wrench.

What I now have left is the Oregon 14" S52 safety chain, used Husky clutch and sprocket parts for 334T, starter handle and rope, poulan clutches, and T27 allen wrench.

if they are available i could use the chain,,starter handle/rope and allen

Here is a Mac 6 carcass that someone is welcome to, it is pretty much just the covers you see and all the guts are gone. Also have a old Sears D44 torn apart if anyone wants parts and a Sears G44 that is locked up tight but looks complete. I still have a 288xp inner bucking spike also.

100_2111.jpg

Last edited:
i still have these new style homelite carcasses and plastic,,, also i have 2 fly wheels for them

005-1.jpg

004-2.jpg

Latest posts

Back