Time for a little Christmas Giving

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ill look around try and find something useful

i always thought it would be funny if we all could get a Arboristsite ba humbug hat lol

I do know I have a 024 CYLINDER with a little transfer if anyone is interested. Ill try to dig around some this week.

Edit: Cylinder, not a piston. My bad fellas :)

Last edited:
If anyone is building a 372.. I will have..

A half wrap handlebar
Lo-pro cylinder and air filter cover
Intake horn for standard filter
Maybe some other small stuff, I have to have a looksie..
Stuff is in good shape, can see pics in my build thread

And... MERRY CHRISTMAS, I will cover shipping for the poor boys even though I am one myself!

Edit: handlebar is spoken for..

Last edited:
Didn't know about this last year or I would have saved some of the stuff I already gave away! LOL Not to many want Poulan wildthing old style and new type parts but I have some stripped crank cases a top cover or two,cranks,mufflers,oil pumps,coils,etc. Got to do some searching may have some other things to add? EDIT: 2 -14" mini-mac bars and a fuel/oil tank for a mini-mac 110 I think? MORE STUFF! Handles for Poulan pro and regular Poulans ,Complete handle for Poulan 2400. Sorry but no clutch covers but I do have some clutches for them and a couple used sprockets May have one carb for each style.Starters for both styles too!And I am still digging LOL Come on guys you need a crank case or two ! LOL

Bumped this up!Added more to it!Don't want no one to miss out! :hmm3grin2orange: Mini-Mac bars are gone. Almost forgot I won't be able to get things sent out till the end of the week.I have hernia surgery Mon. morning.Hope you guys aren't in great hurry?

Last edited:
just wanted to let everyone know that is getting something from me is going out first thing monday morn

Bumped this up!Added more to it!Don't want no one to miss out! :hmm3grin2orange: Mini-Mac bars are gone. Almost forgot I won't be able to get things sent out till the end of the week.I have hernia surgery Mon. morning.Hope you guys aren't in great hurry?

Hey CHRISTmas isnt till DEC. 25th!!!! LOLOL!!!

Pioneer Farmsaw parts

Have a few farmsaw parts if anyone is in need. what i have is in the pic except the bucking spike, forgot to include it in the pic.

air filter cover. oil pump, oil pump cover, throttle, gas cap, and the rubber av mounts on the case are spoken for.

207864d1321756523-img_20111119_205558-jpg

Last edited:
I have a NOS rubber clutch cover protector for a Shindaiwa 695,680,577 and others that style.

IMG_4460.jpg

i have what i think is a ms361 filter cover 1135 iirc its in fair shape,,,, asking for shipping

filter cover is spoken for merry early christmas to all and to all a good day:msp_biggrin:

Back