Time to shut down the boiler.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marley5

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
We've had snow and rain non stop for 2 months and now warmer temps has got the ground thawed.
Never seen this much run off on the mountain and ground so soft.

Not complaining but switching to heatpump a little early this year to keep from tearing up the property.

We've had snow and rain non stop for 2 months and now warmer temps has got the ground thawed.
Never seen this much run off on the mountain and ground so soft.

Not complaining but switching to heatpump a little early this year to keep from tearing up the property.
Single degrees oF tonight here, wood stove will be rocking.

I got a month, but I don’t have to go outside to fill the kuuma

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Things are winding down in SE Ohio also...Still some cold nights, so I'll keep it going for at least a few more weeks, but the quad is definitely not doing my yard any favors when I transport the wood to my burner. It's really muddy out there.

My Garn started leaking water early Dec 2020 temp fixed with some high temp silicone. Patch blow off early Feb 2021 I shut it down and had to buy $2.13 propane to get threw this last cold period. We are back in the forty's and it suppose to be in the sixty's later in the week so I am working on draining the rest of the 2000 gallons of water it holds and get it cleaned up inside and see if the leak can be welded this time or not. I just put three grand in it two years ago and it leaking in a different area this time.

I plan to start my OWB back up in April when I return home and will probably run through most of May like usual.

Latest posts

Back