tire swing

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wolfking42084

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
hey guys,
Kind of off subject, but any suggestions on what type of rope material would be the best for a tire swing? Here in the mountains the weather changes from 20F to 95F, with rain and uv's breaking down anything in its path. thanks logan

Oh ok, thanks a lot. Customer wants to take some dead material out of a red oak and for me to hang the rope while i'm up there. I said ok at first, but then thought and called my lawyer for him to draw up a document basically saying i am not responsible for anything once i leave the property.

Actually I went to a furniture store where they said they no longer sell infants cribs/beds because of all the lawsuits. Seems their insurance company will not cover them if they sold these items. So they just don't sell them anymore. So good idea to get that paper signed!

Tie the rope on for the kid and let the dad tie on the tire.:cheers:

How about tie the rope to the tree and have homeower tie a noose and hang lawyers that sue people over stupid stuff. Oops did I say that out loud?:dizzy:

"first we will kill all the lawyers"

Shakespeare thought it was funny, I'm sure the Romans did too, since he stole a lot from them and the Greeks (well the romans stole from the Greeks, who probably stole from the Phoneticians....)

CYA is a good thing these days, especially when dealing with yuppies with money.

Having Daddy tie the knot may not be the best option, he may tie it wrong and go after you for being the knot expert...:laugh:

Greg Good had to settle a suit not too long ago because someone had two guys cranking on the "big handled" winch to get more force. I understand there was an injury, since there were no warning stickers, like "do not use the hair drier in the bathtub" his counsel judged he would either loose or spend more in defence. I keep forgetting to ask him the story when I see him...

Back