Todays Milling

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

burningwood

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
We went back in to mill up the other eight foot piece of hemlock, per a members advice I’ve been running some Wesson Canola Oil in the Stihl and aux. oiler, seems everything went well. I also bought the no spill gasoline can, can’t believe I waited this long, it works great.

We pulled out of the woods early because of a storm moving in but we diid get five boards just over eight feet long x 1.25 inches thick, attached are some pictures.

View attachment 194381View attachment 194382View attachment 194383View attachment 194384View attachment 194385

bw

Those are the best spill proof cans out there...... Just be careful when you do push the button to vent the can..... if it's under pressure and there's fuel near the spout it will shoot right out. I found out the hard way.

Pressure

Those are the best spill proof cans out there...... Just be careful when you do push the button to vent the can..... if it's under pressure and there's fuel near the spout it will shoot right out. I found out the hard way.

Thanks for the heads up.

BW

But... But.... it's NO SPILL !!! ... and the .gov tell us it will save the planet !!!!

*:msp_rolleyes:

nice lookin' wood OP, thanks for the pics!

Latest posts

Back