Tom Dunlop, Buzz Tyrant?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I should state my case...TWorld...what can you say...everyone got banned, THouse...not even sure what I did there, didn't log in enough time there to bloom into my complete mature obnoxiousness...maybe a hun posts or so, but on this guy's Tbzz I activated some deep seated protective mechanism maybe between his mom and him with a simple truthful statement of facts. It was on the thread "Bad Wood" which y'all know what that is about. In his rennaissance arse grabbing arrogance he and the rest of the posters were hating big time on the new reality show. I on the other hand, kind of enjoy it for what it is. One of his pet posters, a girl that fancies herself a high echelon tree uh person relayed how she felt the show stunk not meeting ANY of her criteria or standards. Well, me being me, made a statement that the day to day job of lead climber on urban tree removals is quite difficult. So difficult that I had never (never) seen a woman hold that job anywhere or anytime. Many replies of female groundies, occassional td woman and pruners but I countered with I am talking of a lead urban td climber person on a salty every day city td crew 6 days a week doing the most difficult removals and then getting up and doing one just as hard or harder the day after and after and after. Planning and doing the whole job while others waited on the ground for material to get rid of. Thousands of em across the country...but not one (1)...that I know of...anywhere...period...that is a woman.

Wellllll...you'd think I had burned the Quoran and they were all Muslims. I was skewered, belittled, admonished and then kicked in the shins. How could I abuse women like that Mr. Dunlop said to me. Abuser he called me. Then he banned me, and sent me emails with links of inspirational movies to watch, that would lead to betterment of my pathetic self if I watched them and followed his detailed instructions to better myself.. I think he is from Austin which is a liberal cesspool deep in the heart of Texas, but come on...I think I just made a simple truthful statement. Is there no room for the truth anymore?
Truth hurts, some just don't like pain....f'em.

perfect
8uzevuzy.jpg

Maybe I should state my case...TWorld...what can you say...everyone got banned, THouse...not even sure what I did there, didn't log in enough time there to bloom into my complete mature obnoxiousness...maybe a hun posts or so, but on this guy's Tbzz I activated some deep seated protective mechanism maybe between his mom and him with a simple truthful statement of facts. It was on the thread "Bad Wood" which y'all know what that is about. In his rennaissance arse grabbing arrogance he and the rest of the posters were hating big time on the new reality show. I on the other hand, kind of enjoy it for what it is. One of his pet posters, a girl that fancies herself a high echelon tree uh person relayed how she felt the show stunk not meeting ANY of her criteria or standards. Well, me being me, made a statement that the day to day job of lead climber on urban tree removals is quite difficult. So difficult that I had never (never) seen a woman hold that job anywhere or anytime. Many replies of female groundies, occassional td woman and pruners but I countered with I am talking of a lead urban td climber person on a salty every day city td crew 6 days a week doing the most difficult removals and then getting up and doing one just as hard or harder the day after and after and after. Planning and doing the whole job while others waited on the ground for material to get rid of. Thousands of em across the country...but not one (1)...that I know of...anywhere...period...that is a woman.

Wellllll...you'd think I had burned the Quoran and they were all Muslims. I was skewered, belittled, admonished and then kicked in the shins. How could I abuse women like that Mr. Dunlop said to me. Abuser he called me. Then he banned me, and sent me emails with links of inspirational movies to watch, that would lead to betterment of my pathetic self if I watched them and followed his detailed instructions to better myself.. I think he is from Austin which is a liberal cesspool deep in the heart of Texas, but come on...I think I just made a simple truthful statement. Is there no room for the truth anymore?

Wait! Women do this work!!?? Are you sure you didn't mistake them for MDS?

I do see your point though but at yer age I would have thunk you would have lernt to kept yer mouth shut but to be honest, at a meager 43 I haven't figured it out either. I just hope that if I get to be as old as you I do cause Lawd nose it ain't purty to speak yer mind... or the truth. Just remember that nothing is as it seems, its all made up soes nobody gets sued.

Anyway:

Another note to the HNIC around here:

Look, I dunno, someone called me, told me that you were having me back so I logged on with my old account but that didn't work soes I am back to making up new names and passwords and email addresses. Hell, if you want to ban me for that that's allright me but if you just want to re-instate my old credentials that's fine too.

Sincerely,
The Dan.

You posted enough BS over there to have your ass kicked to the curb, and they did.

Now you're over here complaining about just like you were over there complaining about this site.

Craw back in your hole.

And just what is the bs posted over there bihtch? Take a bus up here and put me back in my hole. I got a second or two to spare tomorrow. I can't post there while I suppose getting stabbed in the back...so give a try and have my say over here. The libs don't like me...makes my day.

And really: How come they let girls play football but if I put on a skirt, tie my hair back and try to join the field hockey team they call the police?

And why is that an all girl football team plays half naked while the men's teams are fully dressed?

Yeah, made me think about reading the owners manual to my VCR to learn how to set the clock.

And why is that an all girl football team plays half naked while the men's teams are fully dressed?
Yeah, made me think about reading the owners manual to my VCR to learn how to set the clock.

Come now Doloris, this is stimulating conversation. Would this tyrant as a child, pick a fight, sneak behind the guy and tie his hands together when he wasn't looking, then have his friends beat up the poor guy?

I am currently banned on 3 out of 4 forums so my percent is 75% banned.

Quite a legacy!!! When you get banned from AS, there is probably a forum somewhere (in Mozambique?) where you will be able to badmouth the evil mods here, esp. Darin. Am looking forward to the July edition of TCI Magazine featuring your treatise on "Treework for Manly Men"

Oakwilt, i forgot to add one thing about the latest snippet you cut and pasted. Would you raise taxes in uncertain times if you where president? Kennedy and Reagan both cut taxes and economic health improved. Johnson and Carter raised them and the economy suffered. Its not really rocket science here. the more me people keep, the more the spend.
I think its masterbaiters mug

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back