Tom Hall goes Demi ....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

belgian

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
attachment.php

Dayuuuuuuum, or is that little Belgian showing the Champ how to date a nice girl ....:jawdrop:

Happy Fools day, Tom!!!! :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Who is the old guy in that pic, thats not the Belgian I know, that guy has alitte hair on his head, Belgian doesn't,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

If you can't handle the blond let me know. If it's Pest, then I don't want to know....lol

Who is the old guy in that pic, thats not the Belgian I know, that guy has alitte hair on his head, Belgian doesn't,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

LOLOLOL, belgian still has some hair left ... ; btw the blond said "that's not what counts anyway" Me goes : you got that right baby...:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

that pic is 2006 ...

LOLOLOL, belgian still has some hair left ... ; btw the blond said "that's not what counts anyway" Me goes : you got that right baby...:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

that pic is 2006 ...

Hahaha, well she is indeed a cutie. Course now if I was there she'd have nothing to do with a old geezer like you. Can ya blame her though, this mass of luv muscle would just sweep her off her feet,:ices_rofl: :ices_rofl:

Hahaha, well she is indeed a cutie. Course now if I was there she'd have nothing to do with a old geezer like you. Can ya blame her though, this mass of luv muscle would just sweep her off her feet,:ices_rofl: :ices_rofl:

Yes Tom, but remember you must use your powers only for good.

Truth to be told, that blond was a civil engineer and project leader with a big contracting firm, and still....single. She was in charge of building my companies new plant.

but even my good looks and charm could not persuade her to reveal her secrets to me, she was a mysterious woman for sure :monkey:

Latest posts

Back