Top Handle...is there no middle ground?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Newguy12358

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Ok I know there is alot of threads on the 200T. I had a brand new one, I seriously didn't think it was fair that I had it and wasn't going to use it the way it should be used. Bottom line.. sold it to a professional arborist who would use it. So I'm looking for a mid grade top handle and thought the 192T would fit my needs but have just heard alot of negative about em. I am only climbing about 3 times a month and working on small to medium diameter 50-60' pin & scrub oaks. I really would like some sound advise and or opinions from someone who has used the,
A-192T-C-E with or without the muffler screen.
B-Husky T435
C-Dont say shoulda kept the 200T
D-seriously

Thanks Again Guys!

Last edited:
there is nothing wrong with the 192t the co I work for uses nothing but them no 200's at all, cheaper to replace when some idiot drops it 80' out of a tree... yes they are a little slower, if your climbing 3 times a month it will be more then enough.

if they can make the co I work for 2-3 million a year they can handle your work load:dizzy: just keep it sharp

I have a 192 an have chunked down to 16" inch pieces with a 14" bar more than enough power only cons is smaller chain an no oil adjuster

I have a t435. I can say it has done me well. I keep the chain sharp and it cut well even in hard wood. I just used it in a locust removal last week and was pleased. I have had it for about a year with no problems.

192t's are an excellent saw I climb every day with one and it does everything obviously i get the bigger saw for blocking down and they do have an oil adjuster

So I bought te 192TC today and want advice and opinions on a chain. I am running a 12" e light
Bar. I may have to move this to the chainsaw forum but wanted opinions from climbers.
Thanks Guys!

Latest posts

Back