torch spark plugs

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dh1984

dh1984

Hard worker
i got a craftsman chainsaw that got a torch spark plug in it.and i was just wounderin how good they really are the guy that had it before said they was hard to beat.but i don't know because i just use champion and ngk plugs for my chainsaws

joecool85

joecool85

Addicted to ArboristSite
i got a craftsman chainsaw that got a torch spark plug in it.and i was just wounderin how good they really are the guy that had it before said they was hard to beat.but i don't know because i just use champion and ngk plugs for my chainsaws

Never heard of them. I use whatevers handy haha.

dh1984

dh1984

Hard worker
same here bud but this is the first time i ever heard of them too.but it was in my craftsman saw and i was wouderin if anyone knew how good they were.but i took and changed it out to a champion plug just to be on the safe side :laugh:

CGC4200

CGC4200

Addicted to ArboristSite
Bosch supposedly is good too

I stopped @ a local Husqvarna/Stihl dealer looking for NGK plugs,
they did not have any in the right fit & heat range, but had the
Bosch equivalent, said that is what they used, 30 miles away at a
Stihl/Echo dealer, different story.

Griffbm3

Griffbm3

ArboristSite Guru
Those mini plugs have just come down in price.

I noticed that they were a lot more money this time last year, all the smaller cc 2 strokes had them (RDJ7Y/DJ7Y) from Champion and finally the tiny "Torch" plugs.

I put Bosch in everything that leaves the shop, other than the mini plugs, and they get new RDJ7Y, I think they are down to $2 now.

Jason

chopperfreak2k1

chopperfreak2k1

Addicted to ArboristSite
sorry to thread jack, but my buddy swears by the new E3 plug in his MS260, and i was wonderin what you all thought of them as i have never ran one. he claimed to have noticed a pick up in performance over the stock NGK.

Latest posts