traded cell phone for stihl 200t yesterday

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

browneye

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
i had a lg phone i bought for twenty bucks and posted it on craigslist for sale or trade for stihl saw and the same day i had a guy call with a 200t ,went and got it from him and started it and ran okay and i took the air filter out of it and i dont even know how it was running,,cleaned it and it runs like a champ now...thought i done pretty good on that deal???

What do ya know? Too good to be true does exist!
i would tell everyone I paid $200 for it, lol and not have questions asked!!

What do ya know? Too good to be true does exist!
i would tell everyone I paid $200 for it, lol and not have questions asked!!

i had the phone listed for a 175 bucks the guy that had it looked like an honest guy but u never know these days

If it's true good for you! I would never trade a 200t for any phone! but hey, either way you got the saw, so congrats to you on a fine saw..... I'm sure you can see where it seems odd to us, thats a $580 saw new........:jawdrop:

If it's true good for you! I would never trade a 200t for any phone! but hey, either way you got the saw, so congrats to you on a fine saw..... I'm sure you can see where it seems odd to us, thats a $580 saw new........:jawdrop:

$580 bucks new. 400 bucks after it's been dropped 30 times, and still 200 bucks as a basket case. LOL!!

SWEET SNAG!!!:clap::clap::clap:

Unfortunately some dirtbag thief or fence is yakking on your old cell phone however.

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

Looks to me like the $20 phone was certainly hot, as for the saw, if its a rough one, maybe not.

the phone i bought from a kid that worked for me and the saw is rough but sounds good now it needed alot of cleaning

$580 bucks new. 400 bucks after it's been dropped 30 times, and still 200 bucks as a basket case. LOL!!

SWEET SNAG!!!:clap::clap::clap:

Unfortunately some dirtbag thief or fence is yakking on your old cell phone however.

Stay safe!
Dingeryote

ya it seems real odd but some of these guys on craigslist dont know what they have or what its worth....

It seems odd but I know several tree guys and to them a 200t is just another tool. They have no idea what the dozen or so "dead" ones they have in piles in their shops are worth.

One was complaining how much they cost new and how many his guys go through. I told him I'd take the pile, give him two running saws from it if I got the rest of them. He didn't think I'd get two running saws out of it. He said he didn't want to see me lose on a deal and he needs the spare parts to keep his running. By spare parts, based on the pile, he meant bars and chains, bar nuts, and air filters.

Mr. HE:cool:

Latest posts

Back