Transfering Hotsaws.com to arboristsite.com

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darin

No Longer Here
Reaction score
I am doing away with hotsaws.com and redirecting hotsaws.com to this specific forum. I figured there is no reason to talk about saws on another site since this is already the motherload for chainsaw enthusiasts. If you were a member of hotsaws.com and never had a arboristsite.com account you will need to set one up now.
Thanks,
Darin

Cool...

That's OK. Now I will not have to venture over to Hotsaws to read about the big stuff any more and just stay here at home. :hmm3grin2orange:

Hotsaws are cool. V-8 twin turbo fully asperated saws with big gnashing steel teeth as sharp as razors slashing through hardwood like it is mayonaise.

Something just a little different than the baby Echo saw that we have... :laugh:

I am doing away with hotsaws.com and redirecting hotsaws.com to this specific forum. I figured there is no reason to talk about saws on another site since this is already the motherload for chainsaw enthusiasts. If you were a member of hotsaws.com and never had a arboristsite.com account you will need to set one up now.
Thanks,
Darin

good deal, more saw talk here at Asite than at the others anyway. And we can always use the extra bandwidth here on A/S. This place gets more new members per day than I would have ever thought possible. :bowdown:
-Ralph

good move guys

very cool. i was looking into getting on hotsaws.com but had put it off. now we can talk freely amongst all the different factions... and theres more chance for me to run into folks that are into beefing up a saw instead of just "out da boxing it" cause they have to get back to a jobsite.

Great Idea!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks,
Darin

You tha man :rockn: :rockn: :rockn:

Latest posts

Back