Traveling book club

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gologit

Gologit

Completely retired...life is good.
. AS Supporting Member.
"Lies, Logs, and Loggers" by Finley Hayes is on it's way to Zodiac45 in Maine. When he get's done with it he'll post on here and see who wants it next. This is a nice way of saying "bug him about it, not me".:) No hurry getting it back to me...just make sure it keeps moving. It's one of the best books on PNW logging and yarns that I've ever read.
:cheers: Bob

logbutcher

logbutcher

Addicted to ArboristSite
Hey Steve (aka "Zodiac): you get that book to ME, ME. Arrange a rendezvous :givebeer: somewhere 1/2 way between you and Ellsworth....you buy. :givebeer: PM me for time and date. After all, it's Maine against the other fools. :greenchainsaw: :monkey:

Gologit

Gologit

. AS Supporting Member.
Hey Logbutcher...

Hey Steve (aka "Zodiac): you get that book to ME, ME. Arrange a rendezvous :givebeer: somewhere 1/2 way between you and Ellsworth....you buy. :givebeer: PM me for time and date. After all, it's Maine against the other fools. :greenchainsaw: :monkey:

Calm down, big guy. It doesn't even go in the mail 'til tomorrow. You and Z work out the details. When you get done with it just post on here and pass it on. Hope you enjoy the book.

logbutcher

logbutcher

Addicted to ArboristSite
Calm down, big guy. It doesn't even go in the mail 'til tomorrow. You and Z work out the details. When you get done with it just post on here and pass it on. Hope you enjoy the book.

Will do GoGo. So sorry: You know there's so little 'round here that I wet the pants getting so worked up. :buttkick: :censored: ME, ME.
Thx for the book. Will pass it on. :popcorn:

Zodiac45

Zodiac45

Paleostoveologist & Sawwhisperer
Bob's book arrived too me today. This looks like a great read if you are at all interesting in logging. Full of anecdotes and camp stories. The first page has Bob's return address in the corner. When I finish, I'll sign, date and locate, then pass it onto the next guy on the list (culls excluded) :clap: Be nice to have it travel the country a bit before getting it back too Bob :cheers:

Gologit

Gologit

. AS Supporting Member.
Bob's book arrived too me today. This looks like a great read if you are at all interesting in logging. Full of anecdotes and camp stories. The first page has Bob's return address in the corner. When I finish, I'll sign, date and locate, then pass it onto the next guy on the list (culls excluded) :clap: Be nice to have it travel the country a bit before getting it back too Bob :cheers:

Sounds good to me...hope you guys enjoy the book. :cheers: Bob

Latest posts