Traveling Tree Pro needs steady work for 2 or 3 months

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

X-man

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
To whoever is looking for a Qualified Tree trimmer/Removal expert,

My name is Xian Hunter, a lot of you fellows know who I am. I am currently looking for a few months of solid tree work in the states to help my life out in Costa Rica, where I reside. I come fully equipped, even with a Hobbs lowering device. I will travel to pretty much any state, however I prefer Cali and Texas,from where I am known. I have excellent references, and have been in the industry for over 20 years. Costa Rica has no tree work and that is the only reason I consider leaving the garden of Eden.

Please contact me if interested and stay tied in!!

Xian Hunter
Somewhere in the RainForests of Costa Rica!

If you don't mind Oregon, there are a lot of tree services that have a lot of work. I am in Portland and now is the time that things really start to pick up. Most larger outfits have more than they can handle. Someone with your experience could get 20-22 bucks an hour, and that is the very bottom line, it goes up from there. The weather isn't bad and the work is real steady. I gotta fly right now but will drop some names and numbers in the area if you are interested.

Want a job?

We will help you out getting a place to live and pay you a check each Friday. We pay top wages, need climber asap.

contact us:
319-936-4315

Mick - owner

Latest posts

Back