tree guys/firewood in St Paul, North Oaks MN area???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hammerlogging

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Hi. I am looking for a source of firewood for my 71 y.o. dad who's favorite exercise is splitting wood. The need and the logistics and the deal is all negotiable, but he is a great fellow who just moved down south from way up north and I want to find him a place to split and good wood to split. Up north all his wood came off their land and he donated the split wood to little old ladies and whatnot, I figure he'd do the same now.

If you care to help me and work out a deal, please send me a PM or respond to this thread. Thank you.

:cheers:

Hi. I am looking for a source of firewood for my 71 y.o. dad who's favorite exercise is splitting wood. The need and the logistics and the deal is all negotiable, but he is a great fellow who just moved down south from way up north and I want to find him a place to split and good wood to split. Up north all his wood came off their land and he donated the split wood to little old ladies and whatnot, I figure he'd do the same now.

If you care to help me and work out a deal, please send me a PM or respond to this thread. Thank you.

:cheers:

There is a woodburners forum on the board that would yield more results.

Grandpa Tractor,

What I am imagining as ideal is that one (you) would send the easy splitting but lower value wood, get paid a fair $ for your effort. With this type of wood, maybe a cord a month tops, more like 1/2 a cord.

Thanks for the reply.

Back