tree university website

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

murphy4trees

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I'll be launching the tree university website at the ISA conference in Pittsburg... I put it up quickly and it needs plenty of corrections and added info etc... I AM working at filling the great need for decent educational information in our industry.... This is a first effort and after much of the information gets fleshed in this summer, the site will get a major face lift.... There is enough up now to give you a sense of the site flow and content..

I Am hoping to make some changes before Pittsburg (though I have my plate full right now preparing the ISA presentation) and would appreciate any feedback and suggestions....

Here's the link http://www.treeu.com/

Please email me: [email protected] or post here...

Thanks

Way to Go;

i think more around here should!

Especially ones with strong points of different view they can present (no body say Maas), nor; don't think Blaster and all those pix ya put up anyway; already putting the time in...

Don't have to sell anything etc., just show what piece of this different world we live like about no other that you have. And jsut having it, a memorable name, will work for ya just haivng it, let alone something different. Even fer a whore-able climber like MB, having 100 pix and growing on a site should work for ya, especially over time!

AS also lets you put a WWW button for a website under each post.

Last edited:
That's most excellent, Daniel.
up.gif

That's cool. Already got something out of it...gotta get the stihl powerbroom attachment. It's amazing you take the time to help others out after the demands of running a business. Hats off.

Ya Eric,
I put that big fat goofy notch in just for you and Mike... I'll hopefully get that changed this weekend though.... Kind of a little inside joke for you guys!;)

Murph, you'll have to come up and work with us someday. We'll teach you stuff you never dreamed.

;)

Oh... not letting that article stuff get to your head, are ya?
:D

Murphy...

If trees can naturally do well on their own without man getting in there and doing a bunch of correction, do you really think a website is needed to inform and correct people?

Wouldn't they be best left to themselves to naturally figure out their own ways and means?

(Just pestering you Murphy - sounds like a grand idea - keep up the work)

Originally posted by netree
Oh... not letting that article stuff get to your head, are ya?
:D
Ya, you've gotta keep it real in the spotlight. Remember, I'll be holding the power cord for the spotlight and projector the whole time. :D

Excellent!!

This is what I have been looking for. I was waiting to see someone locally around the Richmond VA area to log on, that has a tree service, I could tag along with to learn the "New" Techniques. I'm old school remember (Blake's Hitch). And now this gives me a little more insite of today's modern techniques.

I know I will visit it everyday,.

metric

Not that the site isn't under construction but if you're going to take everyone forward you need to explain Kn/ lbs. because a lot of carabiners and other equipment are rated in Kn and designed in mm. Somewhere in the site you need to have a conversion table to be on the safe side. You have folks from around the world looking so make it easy on us/them. Math is part of the job.

have you ever worked for anyone but yourself daniel?:confused: sounds like your selling franchises to me.

Back