Triple felling, mad man or magician?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ekka

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
It's been a little quiet around the video hall of fame. :cool:

Maybe some shy players out there?:(

Maybe ya all armchair sportsman, experts on everything but participating. :laugh: :sword:

So just another day in the office for me, thought I'd shoot this one to wind up the do gooders and armchair opinionators.... yeah yeah, I see ya's foaming at the mouth looking for every little morsel to pick on. "Oh, his shirt wasn't tucked in, he didn't turn his head the right way, he used the wrong hammer etc etc":ices_rofl: :D

Didn't rope it today as breeze was around 7km/h side ways, used 1/4 cut technique to get simultaneous release. Wedged the downwind side for security.

Around 4mins and 20mb WMV

http://www.palmtreeservices.com.au/video/triplefelling.wmv

Fair enough!

No need to climb everything when a bit of lateral thinking can prevail.

Good to see vid as always. :clap:

Cool video Ekka.Why was the young'n running around the worksite at the end though?i'm not criticzing just wondering.

It was a drop and leave job ... customer to re-cut and dump etc.

Also school holidays here at the moment, you can also see the common attire for kids around here ... it's warming up. :biggrinbounce2:

good stuff ekka.

that kid is a whole lot braver than i am running around in them tops barefoot like that.

what, all them nasty critters you guys have down there. spiders and ants. i know they love hanging behind the frond boots.

how do you like cutting palm anyway?

oldirty

One of the biggest problems Aussie kids develop is their love of the outdoors and immunity to danger (like Steve Irwin).

Critters and bugs become part of the scenery, sort of get used to them and occasionally you get a fright or perhaps bitten (rarely).

I doubt the home-owner knew what he was in for cutting them up.

i've only cut a few palms down andwhen they fell all kinds of bugs came out of them.

Worst is a snake coming out of them ... had rats once too, like they are soooo much bigger than mice. They are disgusting for sure unless they are the self cleaning type.

one up

That is an awesome video ek. keep up the good work, send your videographer my way some time. We never have any free hands to record our jobs. Also I noticed your shirt was untucked??????????

Ekka, your videos are the reason I turn my computer on every day. (Well, really I just keep hoping one of those Nigerian e-mail scams will turn out to be legit.)
I really appreciate all your effort on the vids though. Those Palms looked awesome all falling together.

The video has been edited and the "kid" at the end of it removed.

Whilst the entire session was video'd and OK'd by "dad" mum rings today carrying on like a pork chop, so the last 20 seconds or so have been edited out and the music cut short.

None of the felling action was cut, all is there fine.

Great vid now i need the sound track. post it so all can get a copy maaan. thanks

Back