truck insurance

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

treedog54

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Bought a boom truck and am looking for insurance for it. Any suggestions.It's a bucket truck

Last edited:
Boom truck as in knuckle boom? If you are refering to a knuckle boom mine is just registered as a regular C-70 dump truck and is cheap to insure. I want to say its like $500.00 a year.

hey dog, not sure who you have your other insurance through but everything I have including liability I have through Hetrick out of Marquette, I have found the best deals through them in the u.p. Ask to talk to Angel she treats us very well. goes the extra mile. there # is 228-7500 or 1-800-562-9773
I'll have to give ya a ring one of thees days soon to chat a bit.....wanna hear about that new truck. where did ya find the truck at? I'll just have to call ya one of these days for details. OYA and keep your damn truck out of my end of the U.P. cuz if I see it sitting idle you KNOW who taught me all them dirty tricks....don't you:) :cheers:
:greenchainsaw:
Glad to hear ya found a truck Bro.

Latest posts

Back