Truck sign

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BCbound

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
About to redo my truck sign and wondering what you guys all put on your signs for info?

Logo, ph#, website, Certified Arb, Services offered, insured, wcb.

I've seen guys with all this info and some with just the logo. What do you think is important? I was thinking logo/ph# website. Certified Arb is the one I'm sure about. Currently just have logo and ph#

I think you are on the right track with logo, phone # and website. Keep it neat and simple, you dont want it to look too busy. If you have your website on the truck then people can always go to it and then see that you are certified, insured and have workers comp etc... On my trucks I have logo and phone number. Good luck!

Varies by state, but OR requires your Contractor Number, and WA (where I work a lot too) requires that as well as a DOT number and home town. i also have three prof organization logos, phone, web site, and a couple services.

You might want a mock-up on paper before you set someone loose on your truck -- I had a friend do mine and it ended up looking like a taco wagon! :laugh:
OTH, people cross the street to get a business card, because you can read stuff from 50 ft. away.

Thanks for the insights. I think keeping it simple will be the way to go. Still may put Certified arb on it (not real sure yet) as most of the comp around me has it and we end up is the same areas a lot while working.

Thanks Again

Back