Trying to post pics of my mill

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking at your first one, Ive never seen a goat mill, how do they work?

Good job on getting those pics figured out, I look forward to seeing your Operation.

CaseyForrest said:
Looking at your first one, Ive never seen a goat mill, how do they work?

Good job on getting those pics figured out, I look forward to seeing your Operation.

That was good Casey, If you only knew how nervous I was trying to post and then that??????? I'll try to post more pics soon.

attachment.php

Can we see more? What did you tow that thing with? It is really nice. Makes milling look so easy. How did you get that log up on that thing? Did it come with the log? What did you pay, if you don't mind, I'm just curious? Can we see the cut you got on that log?
Nice goats. They do have a concerned look on there faces. Happy millin'! Carvin have you ever posted some of your carvings?

Adrpk said:
Can we see more? What did you tow that thing with? It is really nice. Makes milling look so easy. How did you get that log up on that thing? Did it come with the log? What did you pay, if you don't mind, I'm just curious? Can we see the cut you got on that log?
Nice goats. They do have a concerned look on there faces. Happy millin'! Carvin have you ever posted some of your carvings?

I'll post more pics tonite,late.My truck tows it,but I don't move much.I'll show a pic of my loader.I couldn't build it for twice as much as I paid.As for carving pics,not sure where to post them on this site.

I am suffering from post mortum towing stress. I blew a trani seal in my 4 runner this weekend towing a trailer. Hence the curiosity.
I would post them in the picture forum and tittle it Mark's Carvin's. How's that?

Adrpk said:
I am suffering from post mortum towing stress. I blew a trani seal in my 4 runner this weekend towing a trailer. Hence the curiosity.
I would post them in the picture forum and tittle it Mark's Carvin's. How's that?

Sorry to hear about the tranny. I never thought about the picture forum,I'll try it.
Mark

Thanks for the pic Carvin, I too would like to see your carvings posted somewhere. Also would like to see more of your mill, like how it moves along that track, rollers I assume? If so, how do you keep debris from accumulating on the beams and keeping it rolling free?

Yeah I was nervous posting my first pic too... then I uploaded before resizing down, and they were too large for dialup guys. Spacemule resized and reposted for me, good guy. I STILL don't know how to put the actual picture in with the text in the post... can somebody enlighten me?

woodshop said:
Thanks for the pic Carvin, I too would like to see your carvings posted somewhere. Also would like to see more of your mill, like how it moves along that track, rollers I assume? If so, how do you keep debris from accumulating on the beams and keeping it rolling free?

Yeah I was nervous posting my first pic too... then I uploaded before resizing down, and they were too large for dialup guys. Spacemule resized and reposted for me, good guy. I STILL don't know how to put the actual picture in with the text in the post... can somebody enlighten me?

One way it can be accomplished is by using third party image host such as photobucket.com. Upload pics then cut and paste image link into your post.

millintime.jpg

Viola!

Latest posts

Back