TS 460 Not Getting Fuel

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KennyW in CT

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Carb is clean as new, diaphragms look like new, fuel line and filter look new, Will run if fed through the intake, so I know it is a fuel delivery problem. Took the top cover off and filled the chamber of the carb with fuel to see if I keep it running by hand for a few seconds the carb would start priming itself and still nothing. Is there a check valve system in the fuel tank grommet that works in conjunction with the pulse hose and expansion tank that could be failing? I've posted asking for an IPL and Searvice Manual. This thing is like new and I've been told ran fine last season. Thanks, Kenny in Cold Ct, waiting for Tuesday night's snowstorm.

I have rebuilt a number of ts 460s for the family buisness (we rent them), and I have found the tank vent to be a problem area for these saws. I have a extra IPL book I could send to you this weekend if you would like. What ever you do, DO NOT lean seize your saw, the motor is a 3 piece clam shell design and is very expensive.

Kris

Latest posts

Back