Twin MS192Ts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Swamp Yankee

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
We now have twin MS192T's in the neighborhood.

Ran into my neighbor from across the street a couple of Saturdays ago at the local Husky dealer. He was looking for a small handy saw instead of lugging the 044 all over his 50+ acres. After listening to him getting the 142 sales pitch we started chatting out in the parking lot. I told him if he was looking for something small, light, and handy I'd drop my MS192T off as it goes everywhere my Kubota does just for that reason, and he could run it for a week or two.

Well he called yesterday, told me he went to the Stihl dealer and bought one after using mine. Couldn't say enough nice things about the saw. Said he would drop mine off Saturday evening. As I wasn't going to be home told him to leave it in the truck. Got home and to my surprise not only was my saw there fully cleaned, gassed and oiled, but included with it was a new Stihl chain and box of Stihl files.

I'm truly blessed to be surrounded by the best neighbors. It seems when ever one has a project all four of us seem to show up and pitch in.

Well sorry for the lack of saw content in this post, but in today's world with all the bickering neighbor rants, it's just nice to share something positive.

Take Care

:agree2:
I think your neighbor appreciates that you trust him enough to let him borrow a saw. My neighbors have been pretty cool with my saws, wood-splitting, etc. Heck...they even want to kow in advance if I'm going to use the powder wedge. Not sure if I would lend them a saw though.

Back