Two of many of my addictions

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like it!! I too have an old CJ, but mine looks a little different now.

Thanks...I have kind of neglected it since I got into the wonderful world of TJ's...Had an 01, sold it to a friend and bought an 04 Rubicon...Still would not trade the CJ for the world...

Thanks...I have kind of neglected it since I got into the wonderful world of TJ's...Had an 01, sold it to a friend and bought an 04 Rubicon...Still would not trade the CJ for the world...

I hear ya. Mine got all cut up and built for heavy wheeling and is no where near street legal. Now I really want a second one to keep in original uncut form just for driving around. I've always loved the looks of CJs :cool:

I hear ya. Mine got all cut up and built for heavy wheeling and is no where near street legal. Now I really want a second one to keep in original uncut form just for driving around. I've always loved the looks of CJs :cool:

Where do you do most of your wheeling?...

Where do you do most of your wheeling?...

Most of my wheeling was done in Washington/Oregon with yearly trips down to Moab, UT or Arizona. Unfortunately one of the few drawbacks for me moving to Michigan this past year was that local wheeling sucks in this state. Just means fewer but longer trips out of state... We went to Windrock down in TN last November. May be hitting Slade KY in a month or two. Black Hills, SD has some hidden extreme stuff that should be a blast when we get there in the spring. Now that I'm on this side of the country I definitely want to hit what's left of Teleco NC, Clayton OK, Flat Nasty MO, and apparently their may be some great under the radar stuff in New England. Of course that doesn't even begin to scratch the surface of Canada :cool:

Most of my wheeling was done in Washington/Oregon with yearly trips down to Moab, UT or Arizona. Unfortunately one of the few drawbacks for me moving to Michigan this past year was that local wheeling sucks in this state. Just means fewer but longer trips out of state... We went to Windrock down in TN last November. May be hitting Slade KY in a month or two. Black Hills, SD has some hidden extreme stuff that should be a blast when we get there in the spring. Now that I'm on this side of the country I definitely want to hit what's left of Teleco NC, Clayton OK, Flat Nasty MO, and apparently their may be some great under the radar stuff in New England. Of course that doesn't even begin to scratch the surface of Canada :cool:

I would love to go out west and do some real wheeling, but I am stuck in IL and have a few friends that have private ground or get to the Badland in Aticca, IN a couple of times a year...Whippie...

Some of mine:

IMG_4578.jpg

IMG_4641.jpg

IMG_4655.jpg

IMG_4694-1.jpg

IMG_5719.jpg

IMG_5758Medium.jpg

I would love to go out west and do some real wheeling, but I am stuck in IL and have a few friends that have private ground or get to the Badland in Aticca, IN a couple of times a year...Whippie...

Haven't made it to the Badlands yet but I would at least like to check it out. You're a lot closer to Flat Nasty in MO than I am, and I've heard great reviews of that place! Biggest thing with wheelin in the Midwest is ya gotta drive for it :(

I was spoiled in WA having the state's best wheeling within 1 hour in one direction or 2 hours the other...

Back