unlucky / lucky saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

samhop

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I believe in luck both good and bad, one of my favorite sayings is "id rather be lucky than good"
and i tall you what i feel like i have an unlucky saw. Great saw jest a lot of stuff has happens to that saw. its a 357xpg and the first time i used it i did something stupid and cut a branch overhead and on the fallow through i cut my boot laces and one the top of my boot. next it was in the truck and a bucket of large wood got dumped in on top of it and broke the right side of the case and handle must have been hit jest right to crack the case. it sat for 5 years with the half case and handle from https://chainsawr.com/ best place for used parts guys are A1 to work with. finally fixed it did the seals dropped the base gasket, did muff mod cleaned the carb, tune 13000 rpm saw kikes ass. Then i had a bunch of stuff in my basket on the back of the tractor 4 saws fule oil bucket of tools hookaroow axe wedge bag lopes rope chain ect and im putting asaw log on the hill i use to mill on logs hanging on the front bucket buy chain set the up hill end down and back up as i lower the bucket and BUMP im thinking O NO there wasn't a rock there on the way up and i look down to see the 357xpg driven well int the ground. wtf seems to have servived bar was loos but tightend back up and saw runs it broke the brake lever, bent the handel bar and broke the auto decomp so sawcame out ok considering a tractor Kabota 5030M 4x4 with farly hard fome filled tiers. stillhave to give it a therow once over but it runs maybe im not suposed to have a heated handel saw.
so lucky or unlucky saw?

No such thing as luck.

God made the world for the delight of human beings... if we could see His goodness everywhere, His concern for us, His awareness of our needs: the phone call we've waited for, the help we are offered, the widow maker that just missed your skull, just the little things He does for us throughout the day. As we remember and notice His love for us, we just begin to fall in love with Him because He is so busy with us; you just can't resist Him. I believe there's no such thing as luck in life, it's God's love, it's His.
Christ is King of Kings. Repent

Well. I had a bad luck Honda mower that exploded on me. But then it came from a dead dude whose family put it out on the curb.
i like using things from dead people. got a bunch of tools and cloths and furniture from friends and family, probably from random strangers to.

i like using things from dead people. got a bunch of tools and cloths and furniture from friends and family, probably from random strangers to.
Oh man I scored several trailer loads of tools and furniture from a gentleman who passed away. He lived a long way from his only daughter. She was going to let the bank take the house and she had nowhere to put all his stuff. So she asked me to take what I wanted because otherwise strangers would get it. I never met the gentleman. Turns out he had the same first name as me. Every time I use one of his tools I say a little thank you.

No such thing as luck.

God made the world for the delight of human beings... if we could see His goodness everywhere, His concern for us, His awareness of our needs: the phone call we've waited for, the help we are offered, the widow maker that just missed your skull, just the little things He does for us throughout the day. As we remember and notice His love for us, we just begin to fall in love with Him because He is so busy with us; you just can't resist Him. I believe there's no such thing as luck in life, it's God's love, it's His.
Christ is King of Kings. Repent
A men to that I thank god every day for being lucky
People make 99.5% of their own luck, inanimate objects don't.

Take a long look in a mirror.
yup it were me i own it 100% ant pointing no fingers hear.

Back