Upgrade Your Saw...one Easy Step

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crane

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Little Back Story: Friend of mine bought a Poulon 295 Pro about a year ago. Talked a little smack till I put a 25" BAR ON MY 034 STIHL. Now we are just firewood cutters who like a little jest now and again. Well cut it short, Buddy was so eager to pull the next log to cut, he got in his F350 Super Duty and ......Wait for it..............Proceded to drive over his saw.:cry: Said he knew as soon as he hit it what he'd done:censored: The tears were rolling down my face.......and when I stopped laughing, told him now that's a reason to upgrade!!
Last pic shows that us little guys can throw a rooster too:greenchainsaw:

what a shame, bet his poor ol poulin out cutting the stihl.:jawdrop:

just joking, its a shame anytime someone trashes a saw

Did the :cheers: have anything to do with him running over the saw? :hmm3grin2orange:

At the risk of getting flamed big time...I've read/heard that the 295 is a better saw than some give it credit for, expecially after a muffler mod & retuning.

Did the :cheers: have anything to do with him running over the saw? :hmm3grin2orange:

At the risk of getting flamed big time...I've read/heard that the 295 is a better saw than some give it credit for, expecially after a muffler mod & retuning.

THE BEER WAS JUST FOR HIM TO CRY IN:cry:

AS FOR THE 295.....WAS A GOOD SAW FOR THE ONCE A YEAR HE USED IT

Just throwing it out there...
Since I've joined this site I've gone from one saw to Five!!!:greenchainsaw:
Latest two are under restoration
CAD what's CAD.....NO CAD here!!!

Little Back Story: Friend of mine bought a Poulon 295 Pro about a year ago. Talked a little smack till I put a 25" BAR ON MY 034 STIHL. Now we are just firewood cutters who like a little jest now and again. Well cut it short, Buddy was so eager to pull the next log to cut, he got in his F350 Super Duty and ......Wait for it..............Proceded to drive over his saw.:cry: Said he knew as soon as he hit it what he'd done:censored: The tears were rolling down my face.......and when I stopped laughing, told him now that's a reason to upgrade!!

what brand of beer is that pilsner with the saw?

Great story, I'll have to Rep ya for that one :ices_rofl:

Latest posts

Back