Used Empyre 250 stainless OWB installation

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flyingfinn73

Reaction score
any opinions on the empyre brand of OWB??? looking to purchase an empyre 250 stainless used for 3 yrs, planning to install inside of unheated, uninsulated area of pole building. any ideas on whether this installation along with the necessary @15-17 chimney height would cause any issues with firebox draft or anything else??? thanks for any answers and any opinions in regards the empyre brand pros or cons

I have am Empyre stainless owb and I love it I am heating two houses and all the domestic hot water for both houses. I love the owb mine has the air tubes along the sides of the fire box that inject air into the fire. I would highly reccomend the air injection . not sure in the hight of the chmineybeing a problem. good luck

thanks porta mill, the one i'm looking at also has the air injection tubes. current owner hasn't had any issues, but i've seen some people say they've had trouble with the tubes "burning out". have you seen this with your unit?

my neighbor has one been heating with it for yrs. Loves it...I bought any empyer pro200 gasser, two different beasts...But i havent had any troubles and love the company support when i've had questions. i'd do it all over again...
:givebeer:

Latest posts

Back