Valentines Day

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
o8f150

o8f150

Tree Freak
she found a ring she wanted at the pawn shop,, got her a card and i got a new dewalt circular saw,, least i can cut wood with it:msp_biggrin::msp_biggrin:

nstueve

nstueve

Makita Freak!
The misses and I have been married just a little over 2 years now... While she mildly puts up with my chainsaws (and even sharpens chain for me once in a while), I think I'll be leaving my chainsaws alone tonight... :msp_scared: Ok I might sneak a few minutes before she gets home... :msp_rolleyes:

What are ya'll doing for ur significant others tonight?

rms61moparman

rms61moparman

Addicted to ArboristSite
I'm going to reduce my lovely wife's workload by taking her to our favorite local restaurant for whatever she wants!

We might drop by the local Dolmar dealer and let her try the new 32cc.

Mike

moody
M

moody

I'm in my mid 20's its hard to find a woman who can appreciate chainsaws. So for Valentines day I'm going to make a pine cant and get all my runners out. May even go so far to find a couple more parts saws.

Gearhead1

Gearhead1

ArboristSite Operative
I already have the roses, chocolate, card and taking her out to dinner. Just to be extra romantic, I cleaned out the truck last night so the lady has a proper chariot tonight. :wink2:

The misses and I have been married just a little over 2 years now... While she mildly puts up with my chainsaws (and even sharpens chain for me once in a while), I think I'll be leaving my chainsaws alone tonight... :msp_scared: Ok I might sneak a few minutes before she gets home... :msp_rolleyes:

What are ya'll doing for ur significant others tonight?

Austin1

Austin1

Addicted to ArboristSite
Well I bought the standard Roses and a Card. I got a cool tee shirt Born to Hunt.
Got the Deer tenderloin spiced up and ready for dinner. So After work tomorow I am allowed to go cut wood!:msp_wub:
V,D is kinda over rated but then I am a married guy lol.

Latest posts