Vallorbe Racing Cut System

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can asure you all that it is a very nice Guide to use and the chains are a pleasure to run and if there are questions you have about it's functionality plz ask and I will try to answer you as best as I can :)

/Kristoffer

whats it going to cost?

Dont know about these latest models but the older one to use the goofy type file had all the same components (with the rollers set in a different position) and it sold for close to 100$. I paid 99.95$ Canadian on special, about 3 years ago. I cant see them being less.

Dont know about these latest models but the older one to use the goofy type file had all the same components (with the rollers set in a different position) and it sold for close to 100$. I paid 99.95$ Canadian on special, about 3 years ago. I cant see them being less.

We don't have final specifics on price but you're right, it won't be less than $100.

It's well crafted tool and hand assembled so it will cost some, but for the guys who can't justify a grinder it will be well worth it in my opinion.

And it's sturdy so you don't need to "baby" it, you can have with you in the brush in your back pack or toolbox and all parts on it can be changed if broken or worn out :)

/Kristoffer

Is it possible to pre-order, or send a down payment to ensure getting one?
Thanks,
Cdog.

Is it possible to pre-order, or send a down payment to ensure getting one?
Thanks,
Cdog.

I'd be calling those numbers in post 86 and finding out.

Later,

Like I'v said before, 15% faster, less fuel, easier on your saw in every way, we all need to find a way to learn to sq file. If nothing else, this is the cheapest and easiest lesson you're ever likely to find and yes I'm sure it can take the abuse of a service truck tool box, its simple, tuff and easy to use.

Later,

Some more photos on the guide and some new rollers I have been trying :)
It cuts a bit faster with the new larger rollers.
About the staying sharp ability I have not had the time to test that, got fever and a pounding head at the moment so just some cookie cutting behind the shed ,,,,

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

//Kristoffer

I would say not. The loop handle that comes in from the side fits behind the second cutter back from the one you file so the different space between teeth would throw you off station.

Sounds correct :)

So whats the word are they out yet. Are orders being taken??

So whats the word are they out yet. Are orders being taken??

Jeeeeeez......This is just about as bad as those preveiws of a really great movie that doesn't open for another 6-9 months!

Latest posts

Back