Vermeer 630b pillow block bearings...anyone have a source?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pepperidge

Reaction score
last five digits of serial 02487

I'm getting a fair amount of shaft play and wanted to replace these before any damage occurs to the shaft...

Does any one have a good source for these 1 3/4" bearings other than the "stealer" part# 118335001 @ $135 ea. ?

has any one had good luck cross referencing them at a quality supplier of bearings and came out with a good product at a fair price?

Name brand? Model? Part #'s?

any help would be appreciated...

Thanks,

Paul

Last edited:
I bought some from my vermeer dealer once. i think they were $100-200. the next week i found some at Tractor supply co for $15!!

Cool site there.
Looks like they carry the same sprockets and chain used for the drive on the vemeer sc252,but with differing pins.Sure would be nice to speed the drive motion up.They walk SOOOO SLOW when you have to go from the curb to the back corner of the back yard.

I've read where some have had success with changing the hydro pump pulley,but then it changes the other functions as well[swing,boom up/down] . I don;t think I would want that.

Oh,and there prices are pretty good too.:clap:

Latest posts

Back