Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
44da1f342a4799b197493a155371b432.jpg

Them are cool!

I have always liked the look of the stacked leather handles--David
Same here. These remind me of my fathers old leather handle Kabar knives.I have always wanted an old mint Western Axe/knife combo with sheath but the prices are too high for someone suffering from CAD.

Getting the 1947 Johnson Seahorse TD -20 ready 5HP for test run today and get/check camping stuff-Will take 4 old school coleman lanterns,1 two burner stove,1 military pocket stove and lantern--Love running them/cooking on them. Most people running propane( not as bright by a long shot). I gotta run the oldest outboard in the swamp--all others run newer stuff. Getting excited about trip-getting away from work-phone-tv-watch-people-I try to become part of the swamp-blend in like a old cypress tree-ha ha !!

Yeah good looking pup, is it gonna be a house dog? Mine is, shes a black long hair retreiver and she's spoilt rotten
Ya probably, we have a big outdoor pen that she may stay in when the weather is nice, but she'll mainly be a house dog.

Hopefully gonna train her to do some pheasant hunting...

Latest posts

Back