Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I get hell for my chainsaw collection... my coworkers don't get it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do too. It is what it is. Until there's a tornado and they call me out because I have saws. And I've had a saw come to the rescue fixing a plank for a boat trailer at work too. No one gets the beauty in them

Well I finally splurged on a gopro and accessories so definitely no more non-necessary saw stuff for awhile. :oops: On the plus side, I will be doing some vids soon of milling and perhaps even some time lapse of other projects if anyone is brave enough to watch. Should be fun, albeit time consuming and annoying to deal with a camera.

Well I finally splurged on a gopro and accessories so definitely no more non-necessary saw stuff for awhile. :oops: On the plus side, I will be doing some vids soon of milling and perhaps even some time lapse of other projects if anyone is brave enough to watch. Should be fun, albeit time consuming and annoying to deal with a camera.

What model did you get?

What model did you get?
Just a refurbished hero 4 silver. Would have liked the deal with the extra battery charger + sd card, but I couldn't justify the wait, or if they would even do it again. Figured if went with a cheapo one I would probably be buying one again knowing me. I was quite surprised, with how long they have been out now, at how long I had wait to get a refurbished one off of their ebay store.

My daughter has her late fiance that they used when they went zip lining, rock climbing and motorcycling. He has camo tape on it for last season's hunt, but sadly he never got to use it. She just got it out for our trip to Tennessee. She just couldn't get the hang of how to use it.

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back