Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just wondering, I am looking for a pioneer 650 or similar pioneer model but the freight would be killer on such a big saw. And plus I don't need one that bad as I have 1 saw over $123 cc to restore that is probably going to drain my saw fund a lot. I am in good ole Mississippi by the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just wondering, I am looking for a pioneer 650 or similar pioneer model but the freight would be killer on such a big saw. And plus I don't need one that bad as I have 1 saw over $123 cc to restore that is probably going to drain my saw fund a lot. I am in good ole Mississippi by the way.

Gotcha. Ya, shipping for those big saws gets very pricey...

Yes, I was there last year. Its really hard to see the whole show in one day.

Take a trailer... You'll prolly end up needing it. [emoji16]
Oh boy, it does sound like my kind of show. Like I need more projects though... It's super tempting to go, I will have to see if I can find the time to make it over there.

What a day!!! Banging on a computer all day like a monkey trying to write the complete works of Shakespeare... hard run and family time afterwards. No saw time tonight, hopefully I can get into my 13 new saws before the week is over. Gotta get a sub 40CC running for the stock cut video before I hack it to scream through a 4X4... do we have a time limit on this competition?

What a day!!! Banging on a computer all day like a monkey trying to write the complete works of Shakespeare... hard run and family time afterwards. No saw time tonight, hopefully I can get into my 13 new saws before the week is over. Gotta get a sub 40CC running for the stock cut video before I hack it to scream through a 4X4... do we have a time limit on this competition?

Don't think that one was set, but the sooner the better!!

Don't think that one was set, but the sooner the better!!

It may be a bit for me lol, I got stuff going on like crazy, finishing up the car lift, then stud walls, plywood, paint, setting the lathe in place and running some more electricity for it, not to mention all my saws and what not

Latest posts

Back